Starry Starry Night is organized by volunteers
Starry Starry Night is organized each year by a team of volunteers operating under the auspices of the Orange Revitalization Partnership. As of August 2018, we are forming the planning committee and would be happy to have you join us if you’d like to help. We need both planning committee members and day-of-the-event setup volunteers.
Thank you to our 2017 organizers
Starry Starry Night Committee Members: Crystal Parent, Valerie Eaton, Pat Conrad, Jeanette McIntosh, Jim McIntosh, Betty Miller, John Baldasaro, Karen Perkins, Amber Robidoux, Nate Johnson, and Ken Reynolds.
- Chairperson: Crystal Parent
- Parade Coordinator: Ken Reynolds
- Treasurer: Valerie Eaton
- Graphics Designer: Amber Robidoux / Orange Graphics
- Grant Writer: Nate Johnson
- Volunteer Coordinator: Crystal Parent
- Poster & Can Coordinator: Pat Conrad
- Volunteer Meal Coordinator: Karen Perkins
- Orange Lions Liaisons: Betty Miller & John Baldasaro
- Athol Lions Liaison: Jeannette McIntosh and Jim McIntosh